Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
Dog lover!!

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 19, 2009

My best Birthday gift ever!!

Finally!!

Here I am blogging for the first time in my life out of sheer excitement and for the love of dogs.

Its almost 3 years since Elwyn and I got married and we both decided a couple months ago that we would get a dog while we celebrate our 3rd wedding anniversary. We both love dogs so why not? On August 15, we signed a lease at an apartment in the "happening" Gramercy Park of Manhattan, New York. Well, after all, we need to live in an apartment that at least allows dogs and has good amount of room for our new family member. The really nice thing about our new place is that the entire neighborhood is very dog friendly.

I celebrated my best birthday ever on 09-09-09. Why? Besides the unique date of course, my absolutely loving husband surprised me with a golden retriever puppy!! Walley, our soon-to-be golden retriever pup will be coming home on October 9, over the Columbus day weekend and we just can't wait for the new and cute addition to our family! We will need to however wait to bring Walley home as he is just 4 weeks old right now and too young to be weaned off his mother's milk.

So now what? 1 week to move into Gramercy Park and 3 weeks to bring Walley home!

No comments: