Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
Dog lover!!

Search This Blog

Sunday, September 20, 2009

More shopping!!

I just realized that in the excitement and enthusiastic mood that I am in right now, I forgot to introduce myself in my last post. For those of you who do not know me, my name is Shilpa Remos( full name: Ramya Shilpa Remos).

It's a bright and sunny Sunday morning and we're up to do some shopping. Shopping for Walley!! We did some shopping at PETCO yesterday and today we're about to explore the Orvis store in the city. Its' such a wonderful feeling because it's a like shopping for a baby when you shop for a puppy:)

We actually haven't brought home any of the shopped stuff yet because we're moving in a few days so we would rather have everything delivered to our home after we move. But we want to have everything Walley would need in his new home when he arrives to make him feel comfortable and happy.

So it's a shopping day for us and for all of you readers out there ( that is if anyone is reading this blog) if you are also shopping today, then Happy Shopping!!

2 comments:

Marina@EBMR said...

Yay!!Welcome to the world of blogging....its very addictive and you will have soooo much fun!!! Congrats again on your soon to come baby ;>

Ramya Shilpa said...

Thanks so much Marina!! Elwyn and I feel so very blessed with Walley:-) Can't wait for our li'l baby to come home soon! Blogging about Walley- definitely addictive and totally exciting!!