Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
Dog lover!!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

2 days to move!

Phew!!

With only two more days to move into our new home; the work just seems to be piling up! Today it was mostly an afternoon of changing our address at every possible place I could think of; notifying our local post office, bank, insurance company, etc. etc. etc.

Now that all of it is taken care of, I thought I could take a short nap only to realize I have to sort out so many things in our current home before the movers come on Saturday. Trash! Trash! Trash! That's what I've been doing for the past one hour. I needed a break and what better break than blogging:-)

For most people, moving is a headache! We, however, are nothing less than excited about this move for 3 reasons:
1. The most obvious reason is Walley will be in our new home in less than 3 weeks:-D
2. The new apartment is much more spacious!
3. We're moving to downtown Manhattan; the most lively and fun area of New York!!

The excitement is our major driving force in getting ready for our big move. We're not moving miles away from where we currently live. We are just moving from one neighborhood in Manhattan to another. Its' just that simple and that much more fun! Moving work is still overwhelming because everything has to be done perfectly and on time. Elwyn and I seem to be acing it right now:-) Way to go!!

Ciao for now. Many more posts to follow:-)

No comments: